Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream Overview
Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream is botanically based cellulite treatment that is dermatologist tested. It is part of a combination cellulite treatment, though it can be used by itself. This all natural product has been in many studies over in Switzerland where the company is based. Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream’s big push is by not having mineral oil in it or other cheap fillers, that can interfere with the skin’s natural function.
Manufacturers recommend that you use Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream as the second part of two-step treatment. The first step is using the scrub on the areas with cellulite and then to use the cream afterwards. You are able to just use the cream by itself. Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream is an all-natural product using extracts of caffeine, horse chestnuts, Gotu Kola and Arnica and contains no mineral oil.
Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream Benefits
- It is not tested on animals and is hypoallergenic.
- It is dermatologist tested and recommended.
- It is an all-natural product with no cheap fillers.
Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream Drawbacks
- In order to purchase it straight from the company, you must be a member of Arbonne. You can then get discounts on the product depending on what type of member you are.
- It is expensive for a small bottle and it is suggested that you use it with another product to get the best results.
- It does not give you the exact ingredients in the product on the website.
Where to Buy Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream
You can only purchase Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream online at the following websites. They include Arbonne.com, Amazon, bonanza.com, buycheaper.com, eBay and ioffer.com
Arbonne is a great company and offers a multitude of products including Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream. Though there are not specific ingredients located on the website, they do tell you what the main ingredients are and that they are all natural. They do not focus so much on if the product actually works but that it is an all-natural product with no cheap fillers.
It is all hypoallergenic and is dermatologist test and approved from the headquarters in Sweden. You can get discounts on it if you are a member of Arbonne and then you can not only order the Figure 8 Cellulite Cream whenever you want, but other products of theirs as well. Overall, there seems to be few drawbacks and it is a product that will show results.
Have You Used Arbonne Figure 8 Cellulite Cream? Leave Your Review Below!