Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum Overview
For many women, skin lightening and brightening is an important part of their daily beauty regimen. They know that aging skin means more than just lines and wrinkles. They’re looking to smooth out the uneven tones, get rid of age spots, freckles, or melasma, and bring an overall radiance to their skin. There are plenty of skin brighteners on the market. Some are focused entirely on lightening, while others use a more healthy skin approach. Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum falls into the second category.
Image Skincare was founded in 2003 in West Palm Beach, and provides professional grade lines of skin care products for physicians and estheticians to sell to their patients and customers. Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum is part of the Ageless line. It reduces redness and inflammation, it lightens hyper-pigmentation, it brightens and tightens skin, and it diminishes acne lesions.
The all natural ingredients in Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum include:
- Rumex Extract which is a tyrosinase inhibitor. This means that it blocks the enzyme responsible for producing skin color.
- Mulberry, Kojic Acid, Bearberry, and Licorice which are all natural skin lighteners.
- Arbutin which also acts as a tyrosinase inhibitor, preventing the formation of melanin.
- Ascorbic Acid which is the most potent antioxidant form of Vitamin C.
- Emblica Extract which is one of the most stable antioxidants you can find.
- Green Tea which is also an antioxidant that will protect skin from damaging free radicals.
The high dose of Vitamin C makes Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum an excellent treatment for rosacea as it reduces redness immediately. It is meant to be applied morning and night to your entire face. And it is very important to use a strong sunscreen because the active ingredients are sensitive to light and will break down over time in the light.
Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum
- It is all natural.
- It contains antioxidants.
- The few Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum reviews we found are all positive.
- It removes redness due to rosacea.
Disadvantages of Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum
- It is not available in stores.
- It may oxidize quickly if not properly stored and taken care of.
Where to Buy
The entire Image Skincare line of products is meant to only be available through doctors and spas. There is an informative website, but in order to buy from them, you need to open an account as a skin care professional. We did, however, find Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum at Amazon and a few other online Have You Use Imretailers for prices ranging from $23 to $29.
Judging by the ingredients, the positive reviews, and the reasonable price, we see no reason not to recommend Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum. The only drawback is the limited availability. It’s good to know it is endorsed by professionals, but not everyone goes to spas or has estheticians. For the time being, at least, Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum is available at Amazon, so we recommend that you give it a try.
Have You Used Image Ageless Total Skin Lightening Serum? Leave Your Review Below!