Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum Overview
Rejuvenex is a line of anti-aging products created by research scientist, Professor Carmen Fusco. She’s been researching, speaking, and teaching about the fight against aging for years. Her focus is primarily on the nutritional aspects of aging. That’s why her line includes a powerful vitamin/mineral/antioxidant supplement as well as topical products.
Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum is one of the newer additions to Professor Fusco’s line. 28 proven ingredients make up this nutrient-dense formula. It contains just the right blend of these powerful bioactives to give you the appearance of firmer, more youthfully vibrant skin.
Some of the ingredients found in the Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum formula are:
- Matrixyl to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production
- Hylasome EG10 to target free radicals and hold moisture
- Vegetal Filling Spheres which expand with moisture, thereby plumping out wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid to support the production of new skin cells
- Resveratrol Extract to increase hydration and diminish the appearance of lines
- DMAE for smoother, firmer skin
- Poly P to help stimulate the production of collagen for firmer skin
- Taurine for its antioxidant benefits
- Botanimoist for greater hydration
- Botanistat PF-64 to help preserve the other active ingredients in the serum from breaking down.
All this is delivered in serum that allows the actives to penetrate deeply into the skin. It comes in an airless pump so the ingredients remain stable for longer. The website doesn’t indicate instructions for using Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum, but if it’s like most serums, you should apply it morning and night after cleansing and before moisturizing.
Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum
- It’s made with a focus on nutrition and healthfulness.
- It is the work of a scientific researcher.
- It’s packaging keeps it stable.
Disadvantages of Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum
- It is a bit pricey.
- It is not backed by a money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum through a few different online sources, including the official Rejuvenex website and Amazon. Prices range from about $45 to $65 for a 1.7 oz pump, so make sure you look around before ordering.
We have a lot of choices when it comes to anti-aging skin care. And unfortunately, no product works the same for all women and all skin types. Many of us are looking for the perfect formula, for many of us, this is a long, painstaking process. Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum may indeed give you some of the results you’re looking for. The only trouble is the expense and the lack of a money-back guarantee. If you’re somehow lucky enough to get your hands on a free sample, that would be a great risk-free way to try Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum. Otherwise, we think there are other, safer bets.
Have You Used Rejuvenex Factor Firming Serum? Leave Your Review Below!